Must Be Ruby's Cousin


Stella's Day from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.


The blanket kills me!

Related Site

-Wedding Magnets

-Wedding Website




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Let's Play Pokemon Ruby Part 29: Winona must not WIN....ona...

I ran out of title ideas, oh well XD

Title: Wildfire Sale: Ruby Must Go

Now showing in HQ... once you click the button :D

This is technically a requested video that I pieced together in an amazingly short amount of time. Its all about "Killing Wildfire" or in other words getting rid of that New Ruby on Supernatural. She's terrible. Hate her.

I thought it would be best if my favorite brother of the show did the dirty work. Dean wants to anyways and most of us are right behind him with the support. :P

No Copyright Infringement Intended. The song "Aenima" belongs to Tool. All the clips belong to the CW, Eric Kripke and his beautiful creative team.

*Special mention in Hero Petrelli's Multi-Fandom Contest :)*






0 comments:

Post a Comment