Santa Cruz Concierge, The Real Story.


I am so excited to be posting on Couture Celebrations blog!  Mondays are my day to write from now on.  I know many of you have been following Heidi for a long time now, so I thought I better take this first post to let you readers know about me and some of the things I do.

By now most of you know that Heidi and I partnered and brought our two awesome businesses together because two cute and smart heads are way better than one! We have been having a great time working together and making the business so "us". Seriously, these past months have been an amazing ride of fun, frustrations, new experiences, hard work, and business 101!

My former business Coastside Concierge, was a business that focused on helping busy people. I am sure most of you understand that a Concierge is basically a personal assistant. We are there to help make our Client's lives easier and less cluttered with the little things. I have done everything from simple errands, organizing an office, writing press releases, paying bills and shopping to dealing with a Client's divorce paperwork and writing 243 (yes really) thank you cards for wedding gifts. One of my favorite stories was when a Client asked me to find a stock certificate they had misplaced somewhere in their home, this stock certificate was detrimental in paying  the down payment on a new home. Believe me that was the most amazing moment, when I found that piece of paper in the very last box, on the very last day, at the very last hour they possibly had. That was four years ago and they are still Clients to this day!




Being a Concierge means you are everything to your Client, sometimes even being your Client. I have Clients who hate talking on the phone and dealing with the mundane things like changing their addresses on their accounts. There  have many times I have "been" the Client to get these types of things done. We know birthdays, passwords and personal information and our Clients know that they can trust us to take care of all their personal information as if it was our own. I am on emergency lists for children's schools,  alarm companies and am trusted with car/home/office keys, pets, children and plants. I am honored to be a part of my Client's lives and even more humbled to be trusted, appreciated and basically made part of the family. Our Clients also know that confidentiality is the most important thing to us, we know all of our Client's secrets and they are ours to keep.

This is part of what I do. I am my Clients "clone", their third arm.  I am their "other them".

Most people think that my Clients have to have a lot of money to have a Personal Concierge, not at all. Most of my Clients are middle class, hard working people usually with families. We have small/medium businesses that don't necessarily want tor can't afford to hire an employee, so we come in and take care of some of the needs that they may have. Basically most of our Clients are just juggling the day to day things to get by and we are here to help make life and work a bit easier.





My passion is Weddings and Events but I found that helping some of my Clients, is so rewarding that it made sense to add the Concierge service to the business. Now, partnering with Heidi, we have a full suite of amazing services with Event and Wedding planning, Concierge and the Couture House.

Thank you for reading. If any of you ever have any questions about, or need any Concierge services in the Monterey Bay area, give us a call. We can also help you find a reliable and insured Concierge in your area as well, just let us know where you are!

I am blessed to be a part of Coastside Couture. I am happy to be on this wild ride with my dear friend and business partner, Heidi. My goal has always been to help busy people find more time in the day to enjoy. Now it's our goal together as Coastside Couture to help busy people enjoy..........

Cheers!

Photos by Dan Coyro/Sentinel and yes, I do wear heels to do errands (come on a girl has got to look good!)


Related Site

-Becoming a Wedding Planner

-Cheap Wedding Favors




Documento sin título




Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Santa Cruz Surf Film

Big surf day at Light House

-Jacob Prupas

Title: Watch Your Sunday Morning KSBW Weather Plus Forecast

Watch Your Sunday Morning KSBW Weather Plus Forecast






0 comments:

Post a Comment